Mental Health Campaign - Day 15
Written by J. Crawley on Friday, 07 February 2020
How mental health training can help you in supporting your employees:
- Build an employee’s confidence to have open conversations around mental health and break the stigma.
- Encourage people to access support early when needed, for a faster recovery.
- Empower people with a long-term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work and in their personal life.
- Promote a mentally healthy environment stopping preventable issues and allowing people to thrive and become more productive.
- Embed a long term positive culture across the whole organisation where employees recognise their mental and physical health are supported in equal parts of the whole person.
(Credit: Mental Health First Aid England)
If you would like to know more about how you can train to become a Mental Health First Aid ambassador for your company, get in touch. As well as enriching your staff morale and wellbeing, you could be saving money for your organisation!